Section 1 :- Use of site & security
By agreeing to these terms of service, you represent that you are at least the age of 18years. For under-aged minor, wish to use or transact on the website, then your parents presents should be needed on the site.You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity included on this Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Awazzi.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or awazzi’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to awazzi.com.
Section 2 :- Sign in information and your account obligations
Section 3 :- communications and newsletters
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive notifications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Section 4 :- intellectual property / trademarks
Awazzi.com grants you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express wrote consent of awazzi.com. All content included on this site, such as images, text, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of awazzi.com All software used on this site is the property of awazzi.com.
Section 5 :- Third-party links
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third websites that not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining the content or accuracy, and We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
Section 6 :- Personal information
Section 7 :- Price,offers& discounts
- Awazzi.com reserves all rights to change the price and any content of the website without any prior notice.
- All offers and discounts are applicable only on the time frame mentioned
- Customers are not allowed to use multiple voucher codes in the same order.
- Offer products are not eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
- Awazzi.com reserves the rights to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer due to unforeseen circumstances and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
Section 8 :- Registration & Placing an Order
- The email address and password are to be used for subsequence log-in, and it is the Customer’s sole and unqualified responsibility to ensure that the email address and its password for the site are kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use.
- Customers shall provide Awazzi.com with complete and updated personal information, which includes the Customer’s legal name, address telephone and e-mail address,delivery/shipping address,pincode etc.
- The Customer shall be responsible for updating his/her personal information to allow accurate and timely processing of an order.
- Before placing an order, please check the size chart and make sure that whether the selected item size is suitable or not to avoid unnecessary cancellation & return.
- Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you as soon as possible, and a full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products. If we have to cancel all or part of your order for any reason, we will notify you shortly.
Section 9 :- Payments
- To know more details for payment terms and condition, please view our payment policy.
Section 10 :- Order processing ,cancellation return & refund
- To know more details about Order processing ,cancellation return & refund please view our policy.
Section 11 :- Missing, damaged or incorrect orders
We make sure that your order arrives complete and great condition at your end. If you don’t receive all of your products at once, you can check that they have been dispatched using our tracking facility detailed in the confirmation email. If it’s not on its way, you can contact us Via the Contact Us facility on the Customer Services page. In the unlikely event that the product is faulty, please write to us stating the fault or issue or email us. We will get back to you with 48 hours.
Section 12 :- Product description & colors
Product descriptions collected from our various suppliers.we will make sure from our side to provide accurate information for our customers but we cant provide 100% assurance .Products sizes may vary from the description offered on-line due to the lead time between changes done by suppliers and updating of system. inaddition products colors may be slightly different according to your viewing display.
Section 13 :- Review & comments
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 14 :- Errors, inaccuracy & omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 15 :-governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Thrissur, Kerala shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
Section 16 :- Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Awazzi.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, business partners, service providers and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Awazzi.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Section 17 :- Limitation of Liability
- Awazzi.com shall not be liable or responsible for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on their Website www.awazzi.com.
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted,accurate, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You declare and confirm that you are accessing www.awazzi.com voluntarily and entirely at your own risk and consequences incidental or consequential to such use.
- Awazzi.com shall not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, to any injury, damage, or loss for any defect for product or fitness for uses whatsoever in the event of any incident.
- In case of any form of a delivery discrepancy, Awazzi.com is liable to not more than the amount of the value of the product.
- In no event, Awazzi.com will be liable for any money lying in you Wallet account, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which is due to our mistake or any other liability which We are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law. Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. In no case shall Awazzi Traders Private Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Section 18 :- Termination
Awazzi.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered until the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
Our website reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site, so please check this page periodically to remain updated. If anyone violates these terms and conditions, awazzi.com may terminate their use on the website, bar you from future use of the site, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.